Burberry - Social Media Digital Designer
Social Media Digital Designer - Burberry
Founded in 1856, Burberry is a luxury brand with a distinctive British
sensibility and strong international recognition. Headquartered in
London and listed on the London Stock Exchange Burberry continues to
create new opportunities for growth and development.
are looking for a talented Digital Designer to join our growing
digital team. You should be an ambitious skilled digital designer, with
a great portfolio and experience designing on large scale projects.
You will be a pivotal part of the design team and will be expected to
work across all digital platforms; with proven experience designing
campaigns for social media platforms.
with the team to maintain the position of best in class in social
media by taking it yet again to the next level with image rich, slick
but simple, interactive ideas.
- To show creativity and strive to push the boundaries creating media firsts.
- Converting our campaigns into skins, albums and designs for our social platforms.
Connecting with Others:
- Design - helping consumers connect with the brand through the use of experience.
- Marketing - helping at the early stages of project planning.
- IT - working closely with IT within technical limitations.
- E-commerce - helping meet sales targets.
The ideal candidate will h ave:
- Strong portfolio with examples of recent digital work.
- A solid academic background in Graphic Design or related field. Advanced degrees are preferred.
- This role needs a deep understanding of the social media landscape.
- Good eye for design and excellent skills in typography and layout.
- Must have a deep appreciation for clean, simple, image rich, usable interfaces.
- Portfolio with evidence of previous Digital work, showing some technical knowledge.
- Proficiency with industry standard software such as Adobe Creative Suite is a must.
- Cultural awareness of the design landscape with respect to current trends in Digital.
the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment
experience a memorable and engaging one. Our people are passionate and
proud of Burberry and our product; this energy, attitude and spirit
define us. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a
collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with a CV and
covering letter, stating your salary details and notice period.